Tagliarini Marinara with Italian Herb Meatballs
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Tagliarini
- 1 jar Rossi Pasta Classic Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon California blend garlic salt
- 1/2 cup dried Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Rossi Pasta Italian Herb blend
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350* F. Lightly coat baking dish. Mix ground beef, egg, garlic salt, bread crumbs, Italian Herb blend and Worcestershire sauce by hand until all ingredients are combined. Shape into one inch meatballs. Place meatballs in baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Prepare pasta and sauce according to package directions. Top pasta with sauce and meatballs. Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.