Rossi Pasta Figioli
- 2 cup Rossi Pasta Classic Radiatore
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4-5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano
- 2 - 14.5 ounce cans reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Rossi Pasta Italian Herb seasoning
- 1 bunch fresh kale, tough stems removed, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 can small white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- salt & pepper to taste
- grated parmesan for serving
Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook 5 minutes with frequent stirring. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and 3 cups water. Bring to a simmer over high heat.
Stir in Rossi Pasta's Classic Radiatore and Rossi Pasta's Italian Herb seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add kale, stir, and cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and stir in beans, tomato paste and salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes.
Serve in bowls and garnish with parmesan.
About 8 servings.