- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Rotini Trio
- 8 cup torn fresh pre-washed baby spinach
- 1/3 cup dried apriocots, snipped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced or minced
- 4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, remove stems from spinach, if desired. In a large bowl, combine spinach and apricots; set aside.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until golden brown. Stir in vinegar. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Add spinach mixture. Return to heat and toss mixture in skillet for 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted.
Mix pasta and salad mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.