Tri-Color Rotini Greek Salad
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Rotini Trio
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 3 tablespoon chopped red onions
- 1 fresh lemon or lime, squeeze juice into batch
- 1/2 lb or more fresh spinach leaves
Place the Rotini Trio into boiling water for approximately 6 minutes; drain.
Combine olive oil, rice wine vinegar and black pepper by whisking for 30 seconds.
Add all the remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly.
You may serve immediately or for added flavor allow the product to refrigerate overnight.