Roasted Garlic, Goat Cheese & Sun-dried Tomato Pizza
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Rossi Pasta Pizza Sauce
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 ounce Chevre, Capino or Goats milk cheese
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- 4 sprigs of fresh oregano
Directions for Roasting Garlic
Preheat oven to 375*. Cut 1/4 off top of garlic and slowly drizzle olive oil into garlic bulb until full. Wrape in foil and roast in oven about 45 mintues.
Mix Rossi Pasta Whole Wheat Pizza Dough mix according to package directions without baking. Add additional olive oil to formed pizza pie if you prefer a more golden crispy crust.
Spread approximately 1/3 - 1/2 jar of Rossi Pizza sauce evenly over dough. Arrange whole roasted garlic divided into cloves, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and goat cheese. Top with parmesan cheese. Finish with sprigs of fresh oregano cut into one inch pieces.
Bake at 425 for 18-20 minutes.