Deep Dish Pizza Catania with Chicken
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Pizza Dough mix (any flavor)
- 2 boneless chicken breasts grilled or sauteed and seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup sliced cooked mushrooms
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato slices
- 2 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 2 cup shredded mild cheddar
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan
Mix Rossi Pasta Pizza Dough mix according to package directions without baking and lay into Rossi's deep dish pizza baking pan.
Layer in ingredients in the following order: Mozzarella, mild cheddar, cubed chicken, caramelized onion, olives, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes.
Repeat the layering and top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella and sprinkle with fresh parmesan.
Bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes.