Real Chili Pasta
- 1 pkg of Rossi Pasta Very Chili Linguini
- 1 lb ground chuck, lamb or veal
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - 12 ounce avocado or 2 medium, sliced
- 1 - 29 ounce can of tomatoes with juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
Put on 5 quarts to boil and gather and prepare ingredients.
Saute' meat with onions and green pepper. Drain off 1/2 of the fat and then add olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce and avocado. Saute' about one minute on medium to high heat.
Add tomatoes with juice and chili powder then cover.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain the pasta and incorporate with the sauce. Sprinkle on grated cheese.