Apple Crisp Pumpkin Lasagna
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Pumpkin Spice Lasagna
- 4 - 21 ounce cans of apple pie filling (or make your own!)
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup water
Preheat oven to 375*
Coat bottom of 13 x 9" lasagna baking dish with non-stick spray.
Pour water into the dish.
Alternate layers of pie filling and lasagna noodles. Should yield four layers of filling and three layers of lasagna.
Spoon mix brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter in a bowl then sprinkle over top layer.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Allow to cool at least 30 minutes, then cut into squares and serve warm, ideally with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a warm beverage.