Vino Rosso Radiatore with Italian Braised Pork
- 1 lb Rossi Pasta Gluten-free Vino Rosso Radiatore
- 1 jar Rossi Pasta Classic Marinara Sauce
- 6 pork loin chops
- 2 cup gluten-free organic chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 8 ounce fresh mushrooms (cleaned and quartered)
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 5 ounce fresh arugula
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cold water
- salt and pepper as needed
Over high heat, preheat large pan and 2 tbsp oil. Season pork lightly on both sides with salt and pepper. When oil is hot, brown pork on both sides. Deglaze pan with white wine. Add chicken broth and Marinara sauce to pan, stir to combine. When mixture boils, lower heat, cover and simmer approximately 15-20 minutes. Combine cornstarch and cold water, mix to remove lumps. Remove pork from pan and reserve. Add cornstarch mixture to sauce and stir until thickened.
Cook pasta per package directions. Over high heat, preheat large pan and 1 tbsp oil. Add mushrooms and onions. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat until mushrooms are brown and onions translucent. Drain pasta, toss with mushrooms, onions and add half of sauce. Serve pork on a bed of pasta and top with remaining sauce.
FOR ARUGULA: Over high heat, preheat pan with 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Add arugula and cook until lightly wilted. Serve immediately. Serves 6.