Rossi's Chicken Noodle Soup
- 8 ounce Rossi Pasta Tagliarini
- 2 tablespoon Rossi Pasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Rossi Pasta Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 shallot, chopped (or 1/2 small onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 64 ounce chicken broth, plus more for reheating
- 1 chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper
Heat olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add carrots, celery, and shallot. Season with Italian Herb Seasoning, salt and pepper and then saute until tender, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and saute for an additional minute. Add chicken broth then bring to a boil. Season chicken with salt and pepper then add to boiling broth. Turn heat down to a simmer and cook until chicken is cooked through. Add pasta, stir occasionally until pasta is cooked through, approximately 2 minutes. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, substitute Tagliarini with Rossi Pasta Gluten-Free Classic Radiatore.