Cinco de Mayo Creamy Pasta Salad
- 1 - 12 ounce Pkg Rossi Pasta Rotini Trio
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 - 6 ounce can black olives, sliced
- 1 - 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 - 15.25 ounce can Southwest corn
- 1 - 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 - 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- Juice of 1/2 lime
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, taco seasoning and Rotel tomatoes.
Add pasta, 1.5 cup cheese, grape tomatoes, onions, black olives, black beans, corn and cilantro and gently incorporate ingredients. Top with remaining cheese and chill for one hour in fridge or overnight. Mix in lettuce and garnish with fresh cilantro and lime wedges before serving.
Just add Margaritas and ole!