Caprese Pasta Salad
- 1 12 ounce pkg Rossi Pasta Rotini Trio
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounce mozzarella pearls, drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Rossi Pasta Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Rossi Pasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Rossi Pasta Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 handful fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place tomatoes in single layer. Generously coat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst. Remove tomatoes and allow to cool.
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Whisk together olive oil, balsamic, sugar, garlic, shallot and Italian herb seasoning. Pour over pasta; add tomatoes, mozzarella pearls and basil. Toss and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.