Cilantro Lime Fettuccini with Shrimp
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Cilantro Lime Fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon Rossi Pasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, zested and cut in half
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 lb uncooked, peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup cilantro, rough chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Saute shallots, garlic and lime zest until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and stir to combine.
Lay shrimp around pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp are almost cooked through and tomatoes are tender, about 4 minutes.
Pour wine into pan and let simmer until shrimp are fully cooked, about 3-4 minutes.
Juice the lime into sauce and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Drain pasta and place in large serving bowl. Ladle sauce and shrimp over pasta and toss to combine. Top with cilantro to garnish.