Italian Spice Lasagna Rolls
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Italian Spice Lasagna Noodles
- 1 jar Rossi Pasta Classic Marinara
- 16 ounce Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, divided in half
- 1 lemon, zested and cut in half
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon Rossi Pasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried or fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
Parboil lasagna noodles for 2-3 minutes, just until they are soft.
Drain noodles and rinse with cold water until cool enough to handle.
Preheat oven to 375*F
Using a 9" square casserole dish, spread 1/2 the jar of marinara onto the bottom.
In a medium bowl, combine Ricotta cheese, 1/2 the Parmesan, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil, and oregano. Season to taste.
Lay lasagna noodles out flat on work surface and spoon filling onto noodles, spreading evenly on all noodles.
Gently roll up noodles and place in sauced casserole dish.
In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, olive oil, remaining Parmesan, and parsley.
Spread remaining 1/2 jar of marinara on top of rolled noodles and top with breadcrumb mixture.
Bake at 375*F for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.