Roasted Corn & Tomato Jalapeno Fettuccini
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Jalapeno Fettuccini
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked
- 1/3 cup Rossi Pasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, char the ears of corn directly over a gas flame until lightly browned all over. Let cool and stand ears in a medium bowl. Using a knife, carefully scrape corn off all sides of the cobs. Set aside.
In a medium saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and red onion until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and corn and cook until tomatoes are tender, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Drain the pasta and place in a large serving bowl to toss. (If saute pan is large enough, pasta can be tossed in pan with vegetables)
After the pasta and vegetables are combined, top with green onion and queso fresco to garnish.