Jalapeno Popper Pizza
- 2 pkgs Rossi Pasta Jalapeno Pizza Dough Mix
- 1 cup shredded chicken or 1 12oz canned chicken breast
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch seasoning
- 2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Prepare Jalapeno pizza dough mixes according to package directions. While the dough is rising prepare spread. In a large skillet cook bacon until crispy. Remove from pan & drain on a paper towel. Crumble when cooled. Combine cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning until smooth. Fold in shredded chicken, bacon, green onions and Monterey jack cheese.
Roll pizza dough out on two pizza pans. Spread half of the chicken mixture on top of each pizza and cook 17-20 minutes.