Chicken Pot Pie Skillet Casserole
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Classic Fettuccini
- 1 rotisserie chicken (roughly 2 1/2 cups chicken, diced)
- 1 12 ounce bag of frozen vegetables (corn, carrots, peas & grean beans)
- 1 tablespoon Rossi Pasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Rossi Pasta Italian Herb Seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
While the pasta is cooking remove meat from chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. Combine chicken and vegetables, season to taste with salt & pepper and cook in olive oil until vegetables are warmed through.
In a separate bowl combine half and half, Italian seasoning and corn starch. Add to chicken and vegetables then add pasta. Toss and cook until sauce thickens.
*To add a crunchy topping combine 2 tbsp of butter with 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, sprinkle on top and broil until lightly browned.