- 1 pkg Your Favorite Rossi Pasta Pizza Dough Mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup dried Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 & 1/4 teaspoon Rossi Pasta Italian Herb Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jar Rossi Pasta Classic Marinara Sauce
- grated Parmesan
Mix ground beef, egg, garlic, salt, bread crumbs, 1/2 tsp Italian Herb Seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce by hand until all ingredients are combined.
Shape into one inch meatballs.
Place meatballs in baking dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from oven, drain fat, and allow to cool while preparing the pizza dough.*
Prepare pizza dough according to package directions.
After dough has risen, divide into 16 equal balls. Wrap each meatball in dough and place on lightly oiled pan 1 inch apart.
Bake at 425* for 15 to 20 minutes or until dough has lightly browned.
Remove from oven, brush with butter, and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp Italian Herb Seasoning and grated parmesan.
Serve with warm Marinara for dipping.
*To save time, use your favorite brand of frozen Italian meatballs