Farmer's Vegetable Broth
- 1 Pkg Rossi Pasta Artichoke Linguini
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and bias cut into 1-2 inch slices
- 1 medium rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 parsnip, peeled and cut up
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut up
- 3 cup beef broth
- 3 cup water
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 inch sprig fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary crushed
In Dutch oven combine Leeks, rutabaga, turnip, parsnip, carrot, broth, water, sherry and rosemary. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 25-30 minutes or until turnip and rutabaga are tender. Remove rosemary sprig. Bring to boiling add pasta; boil until pasta is tender, remove from heat.
To serve, ladle into bowls. Top with rosemary sprigs. Serves 4 to 6.