Cold Asian Sesame Noodles
- 1 Pkg Rossi Pasta Asian Noodle Linguini
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 japanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain, rinse and allow to sit momentarily in icy cold water.
Place ginger, garlic, brown sugar, peanut butter, vinegar, hoisin, hot sauce, soy, sesame oil and water in a blender and puree until smooth.
Drain pasta well, and then toss cold noodles with pureed dressing.
Garnish with sliced cucumber, green onions, sesame seeds and cilantro.
Note: just about any grilled protein (chicken, pork, fish or seafood) will nicely complement this dish. Simply marinate in soy sauce, garlic and ginger, grill to your desired doneness, and place on top of cold noodles just before serving.