Grilled Ginger Chicken Thai Peanut Sauce Asian Linguini
- 1 Pkg of Rossi Pasta Asian Noodle Linguini
- For Chicken
- 4 - 4 ounce chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- For sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried hot pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 4 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 slices of fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro (and extra for garnish)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 ounce canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Marinate chicken breasts with garlic, oil and ginger for approximately 30 minutes up to 1 hour covered in refridgerator.
Remove chicken from cooler, remove excess marinade and grill on charbroiler until internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached. Reserve.
For sauce: Heat oil in medium sauce pan over medium heat. Saute garlic and pepper flakes until garlic is golden.
Add all remaining ingredients (excluding chopped cilantro). Simmer until thick.
Heat cooked pasta and pile approximately 3 ounces onto center of plate. Top with grilled chicken and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with chopped cilantro.