Sesame Chicken Linguini
- 1 Pkg Rossi Pasta Classic Linguini
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 12 ounce chicken breast, cut into 2" x 1/2" strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup carrots, cut in thin matchstick strips about 2" long
- 2 cup asparagus, cut roughly in 2" pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sake
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoon green onions
- salt & pepper to taste
Toss chicken strips with sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
Saute chicken in sesame oil over medium heat until almost done.
Add carrots, asparagus, garlic and ginger and saute' for 2 minutes.
Add soy sauce, sake, sugar and cream and reduce until mixture reaches a saucy consistency.
Cook pasta according to package directions, top with chicken and sauce, garnish with cilantro and green onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.