Steak Aux Poivre Over Vino Rosso Linguini
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Vino Rosso Linguini
- 4 ounce butter
- 12 ounce beef tenderloin, cut into 3/4" x 3/4"
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, fresh and coarsely ground
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon A1 steak sauce
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
Melt butter in a saute' pan.
Add carrots, peppers and onion and saute' until onions are translucent.
In a separate bowl, toss beef with flour, black pepper, thyme and salt.
Add beef to sauteed carrots and onions. Cook approximately 4 minutes.
Add red wine to deglaze pan. Reduce by half.
Add Worcestershire, A1 sauce and cream. Simmer until mixture reaches a pasta sauce consistency.
Cook pasta according to package directions, top with beef & sauce; garnish with fresh parsley.