Wild Mushroom Linguini Stir-Fry with Ginger & Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Wild Mushroom Linguini
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon ginger root peeled and chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoon Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 6-8 dehydrated Shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 can water chestnuts, chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes to garnish
Reconstitute Shiitakes per package directions and pat dry with paper towels. Sliver mushrooms and set aside.
In a wok or large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add ginger and garlic, cooking at same temperature until they begin to sizzle. Add pine nuts and quickly toast them (about one minute). Add Tamari, rice wine and sesame oil. Mix well. Mix in Shiitakes and then water chestnuts, stirring frequently.
Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente per package directions. Drain and add directly to sauce mixture. Stir gently, garnish with pepper flakes and serve immediately.