Wild Mushroom Linguini with Portabella & Button Mushrooms
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Wild Mushroom Linguini
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced thick
- 1 cup portabella mushrooms, sliced thick
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup white wine (preferably chardonnay)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon oriental fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry chicken base
Saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until lightly browned. Deglaze pan with wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, add pasta to a pot of boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
Add chicken base and fish sauce to mushrooms. Toss sauce with cooked pasta and serve.