Basil Veggie Pasta Salad
- 1 pkg Rossi Pasta Zucchini Linguini
- 1 cup fresh grean beans, blanced and sliced in half
- 1 each red & yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup olives
- 8 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 bunch basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
Puree all dressing ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
Toss sauce, vegetables and olives with pasta in a large bowl.
Garnish with feta, pine nuts and a sprig of basil.